This page will recommend the Best firmware for the max performance of Antminer L3 and Antminer L3++ with the download links.
It’s important to note that firmware updates for Antminer L3 series miner can potentially improve performance, stability, and security.
When it comes to choosing the best firmware for your Antminer L3+ or Antminer L3++, it’s recommended to conduct thorough research and carefully evaluate the available options before making a decision. You may want to consider factors such as the developer’s reputation, the features and benefits of the firmware, the compatibility with your mining pool, and the level of community support.
There are several reputable firmware options available for the Antminer L3+, including the official Bitmain firmware, Blissz, Vnish, and Hive OS. It’s important to note that flashing custom firmware can potentially void your warranty, and it’s crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions carefully to avoid any potential issues or damage to your device.
Bitmain Official Firmware
The official firmware for Bitmain L3+ and L3++ is designed to provide stability, performance, and security for the device. It’s important to keep your mining rig’s firmware updated to ensure that it’s running at optimal performance and to keep your device secure.
The Bitmain official firmware for Antminer L3+ and L3++ is periodically updated by Bitmain to fix bugs, improve stability and security, and add new features. These updates are designed to enhance the performance of the mining rig and ensure that it’s operating at peak efficiency. However, it’s important to exercise caution when updating firmware, as a wrong or incomplete update can lead to bricking the device and can be difficult to recover.
Custom firmware for the Antminer L3+ and L3++ mining rigs is software that has been modified from the official firmware to offer additional features or optimizations. Custom firmware is not officially supported by Bitmain and may come with its own set of risks, including security vulnerabilities or instability.
If you’re considering using custom firmware for your Bitmain L3+ or L3++ mining rig, it’s important to research the available options thoroughly and weigh the potential risks against the potential benefits. You should only use firmware from a reputable source and ensure that it’s been tested and reviewed by other users before installing it on your device.
Here are some custom firmware for Antminer L3+ and Antminer L3++ recommended by the most of miners.
Blissz Firmware For Antminer L3+ / L3++
If you are a miner using Bitmain’s Antminer L3+ Scrypt ASICs for mining Litecoin (LTC) or another Scrypt-based altcoin you might be interested in checking out the Blissz modified firmware for the L3+. This L3+ modified firmware offers pretty much the same improvement and features as for the X11 ASIC. Optimized power usage and performance, extra features and various improvements are available, though in order to take full advantage of the modified firmware you will need to know what you are doing.
Unfortunately due to copyright issues, development and support for Blissz has stopped, but it still findable and gives you immense possibilities like custom fan profiles and custom voltage settings (also per board).
Vnish Firmware For Antminer L3+ / L3++
Vnish Firmware is a custom firmware developed by a team of independent developers specifically for the Antminer L3+ and L3++ models. It is designed to optimize the performance of these devices, improve energy efficiency, and increase the overall profitability of mining operations.
The Vnish Firmware is based on the official Bitmain firmware, with several modifications and enhancements added to improve its functionality. Some of the key features of the Vnish Firmware include improved power management, temperature control, and fan speed regulation, which can help reduce energy consumption and extend the lifespan of the device.
The Vnish Firmware also includes several optimizations for mining algorithms such as Scrypt, Scrypt-Jane, and X11, which can help improve mining efficiency and increase profitability. In addition, the firmware includes a user-friendly web interface that allows users to easily configure and monitor their mining operations.
540 MH/s @ 660w makes it well worth the 1.8% fee
Hive OS Firmware For Antminer L3+ / L3++
Hive OS Firmware is a custom firmware designed specifically for cryptocurrency mining equipment, including the Antminer L3+ and L3++ models. It is developed by the Hive OS team and is designed to improve the performance, stability, and energy efficiency of mining operations.
Hive OS Firmware includes several optimizations and enhancements that can help improve the hash rate and reduce the power consumption of the Antminer L3+ and L3++ devices. It also includes a user-friendly web interface that allows users to easily configure and monitor their mining operations, as well as detailed analytics and reporting tools for tracking performance and profitability.
One of the key advantages of Hive OS Firmware is its support for multiple mining pools, which can help optimize mining performance and profitability by allowing users to switch between pools based on market conditions and other factors.
It’s important to note that Hivon locks their firmware with a different signature to prevent firmware upgrades to the original or other aftermarket ones. The only way to change firmware is to use the SD card method of flashing the new firmware.
How to Upgrade Antminer L3+ / L3++ Firmware
- A router, a miner (or control board), and a computer running Windows are the three pieces of hardware.
- The most recent Antminer L3+ / L3++ firmware, Chrome (or Firefox), and IP Reporter are all included in the software.
Log in to the Miner
- Make sure the computer and miner are on the same network segment (typical home routers enable the DHCP service, the default network port and WIFI are on the same network), and connect the Antminer L3+ miner (or control board) to the router as well (the router enables the DHCP service). segment, generally set separately.)
- Open IP Reporter on the computer, and click the “Start” button with the mouse.
- When you press the IP Report button on the miner or control board, the indicator light for the miner will flash five times in red and green to show that the miner has successfully reported the IP to the network.
- The computer’s IP reporting software will display the miner’s IP and MAC after receiving IP feedback from the Antminer L3+ miner. IP is all we need.
- Open Google Chrome and type the retrieved IP address into the address bar.
- It is possible to see the username and password. The user can independently change their password and login information, so please enter the user name (the default is root).
- The firmware upgrade is hidden in the system drop-down menu when you access the Antminer L3+ / L3++ miners backstage; you must click to make the interface visible.
- Open the file, then open the Antminer L3+ / L3++ firmwareafter choosing and clicking the upload button on the upgrade selection interface.
- The Antminer L3+ / L3++ firmware’s name will appear in the file window once it has been selected and opened. After making sure it’s accurate, press the upgrade button to get going.
- After clicking to upgrade the firmware, the miner will prompt “However, wait while you update your firmware.” The miner currently updates and restarts in a little under a minute.
- When the upgrade is complete, the Antminer L3+ / L3++ miner will restart on its own and update its display.
- Last but not least, make sure that the miner in the upgraded version is the same. The Antminer L3+ / L3++ upgrade is present if the upgrade is trustworthy.
Read more: How to Upgrade Antminer L3+ Firmware
How to Install Antminer L3+ L3 ++ Firmware By SD card?
Hardware: Computer (WINDOWS System), TF Card Reader, TF Card.
Unzip Tool (Recommended WINRAR), L3+/L3++ Flash Firmware
Software: Unzip Tool (Recommended WINRAR), L3+/L3++ Flash Firmware
TF Card Creation
- Unzip the downloaded firmware (Right click the required firmware file, select extract files)
- Click OK on the pop-ups dialog box after step 1.
- After extracted, there will be a folder appearing at the same location with the same naming files. At the meantime, the extracted files are ready to use.
- Insert the memory card into the card reader, and insert the card reader into the computer USB port.
- After inserted, the computer will prompt there is a new device, and the drive folder for the respective TF card will show at the right bottom corner (The drive for this particular device is set as E drive), please record down this drive folder for next step.
- Change the format of the inserted SD card to FAT32, locate the respective drive for the TF card (Previous recorded drive was E, which represent E Drive), right click the E Drive Folder, and click on the format.
- After clicking format, there will be new pop-up dialog box appeared as shown as below, select the drop down of FAT32 (Default) from the document system, after selected, click start.
- Before the formatting start, there will be a new pop-up which prompt to alert whether to delete all the data and information. Clicking the OK button will delete all the data and information, if there is any important data or information, please save them prior the selection. While if there isn’t any important information, just click OK.
- The process of formatting is simple, basically after click the OK button, the status bar is unresponsive for at least 2 seconds and above, please wait for a while and the status bar will complete soon as below figure (1). As such, the formatting process is completed, click OK to proceed (2).
- The pre-preparation of the TF card was completed, please open the extracted files, select all files and copy all the files in the folder. The extracted internal files and documents are shown as below:
- Paste the files and documents into the directory of the TF card.
- After pasting, please check whether the TF card contents are as below contents, specifically on the files names, file size and the number of files.
- If there is no error found after confirmation, TF card creation was successfully done, then you can remove the TF card from the computer and it’s ready to use.
Flash Firmware to Miner
- Power off the miner (or the single control board), and insert in the TF card which ready from above steps.
- Power on the miner (control board).
- After powered on, the light status would be: 2 LED lights will bright for around 5 seconds, and the lights will off for around 10 seconds, until only the green light on.
- Power on status
1. Flash Card Status with 2 LEDs light on
2. Flash Card Status with 2 LEDs light off
Flash Card Status with only green light on
- The process of flash firmware to miner was completed when the green light remains bright, at the meantime, powered off the machine and remove the TF card. In order to remove the TF card, it’s required to press the memory card inward, and the memory card will pop out for remove, and unplug it.
- After remove the TF card, power on the control board again, restart the machine and log in to the background to verify whether the version is the correct one of the required flash card.